Having the best steam vacuum to clean your floors and carpets for sure it will make you happy and reduce the time you need to clean the house. On the market a lot of great steam vacuum exits and it will not be hard to choose the one that will do a great job for you. Depending on what you need the variety can be quite high and can be hard for you to choose the best steam vacuum for you. That’s why below I will put first the best steam vacuum brands with a short description why they are the best and what technologies and vacuums they have.
Best Steam Vacuum Brands :Febco 825y
If you are looking on the market to purchase the best steam vacuum brand for sure you will have a lot of great options and you will have to study a little the market. Along the time a lot of vacuum cleaners producers have invented a lot of great technologies that can help you in having a cleaner and more nice home. Below are the best steam vacuum brands:
- Hoover - one of the best producers on the market with a lot of great technologies and vacuum cleaner models. The prices of Hoover steam vacuum are not that high comparable with the quality they are offering. Some of the features that makes Hoover grate are: SpinScrub, All Terrain Package, Dual V technology and powerful 12 amp motor.
- Eureka - founded in 1909 Eureka is offering a full line of vacuums from where to choose from. Eureka is committed to the next great innovation.
- Bissell - a well known company in United States and United Kingdom founded in 1876 it became popular for having the best cleaner for carpets. They are also producing vacuums from every line and they have innovative products.
- Dyson - Dyson Vacuum Cleaners were the brainchild of James Dyson, who made a habit of seeing things that existed and finding ways to convert them into new ideas and products that you would never imagine. He invented the first vacuum that doesn’t loose suction with “Dual Cyclone” in 1993 called DC01.
This are the Best steam vacuums brands on the market you can visit them on the link from the beginning to find more about their products, offers and reviews about every products they have to offer.
Advantages of Hand Held Carpet Cleaners
Hand held carpet cleaners are the devices that are used to clean the carpets and they have to help by the hand while cleaning the carpet. There are different types of hand help carpet cleaners like the handheld steam carpet cleaner and the handheld vacuum carpet cleaner.
Then hand held carpet cleaner are preferred by many people they are the smallest ones and also they are easy to carry. They are liked because nowadays people like smaller and portable devices.
These hand held cleaners are effective in doing smaller works. These can clean the new stains easily and are not that effective when the stains become old and also they are extremely handy and can be used immediate after new stain or even spill.
Advantages of the handheld carpet cleaners
Many people think that the hand held carpet cleaners cannot perform efficiently but this is not true rather there are many advantages of the hand held carpet cleaners.
- Convenient: the hand held carpet cleaners are very convenient to use because there in no need of electricity to run them as they can be run with the help of pencil battery and so there is any chance of tripping of the device. They can be used for doing almost all types of cleaning jobs.
- Small in size yet they can perform efficiently: the handheld cleaner are very much smaller than the bigger ones so there is a disadvantage that they do not large storing capacity of water (steam) but the advantage is that they can produce steam quickly than the bigger ones. Once the steam gets consumed they require 5 minutes to produce steam again and they can be used to clean the carpet again. So even though they are small they can work efficiently.
- Low cost: the handheld carpet cleaners are less costly than the other bigger ones and hence many people look forward to buy the handheld carpet cleaners. The hand held steam carpet cleaners and the hand held vacuum carpet cleaners are available at cheap price compared to other types of carpet cleaners.
- Come with different types of attachment: the handheld carpet cleaners comes with different types of attachments that are very useful for doing specific task like removing dirt or for removing different forms of satins and few other tasks.
These are the advantages of the handheld carpet cleaners than other types of carpet cleaners.
It has been seen that steam is best as cleaner or sanitizer. So nowadays people are using steam cleaners more and more. Choosing the right steam cleaner for your floors might be little difficult for you. Well, don’t worry I am here to help you through the process. It’s not just a review about any cleaners, I am going to provide all the information you will need to make the right choice.
How to select a good steam cleaner for floors
There are lots of things to consider while purchasing a steam cleaner like, price, requirement, features and many things. Most of the people believe that the steam cleaner produces steam, but it’s not completely as you can see few droplets of water on floor while using it. The trick is it produces enough heat to evaporate the water very fast.
You can find lots of good brands for the steam cleaner for your floor, but you want the best one. These tips can help you to choose best one.
- Get known brands: These branded cleaners may be expensive, but they will be value for money. They usually are easy to maintain, more durable, and works effectively. They also provide good support so you will not have complaints.
- Determine the features you want: There are lots of steam cleaners available with lots of great features, but you need to know what features you want. Once made a list of features find a suitable steam cleaner according to your need.
- Check user reviews about the product: It is always advisable to check reviews from the user of that product before buying it. You can get reviews from someone who is using it; it may be your friends, relatives or your neighbors. Even you can check reviews online.
- Features to look for in a good floor steam cleaner
- The floor steam cleaners come in various sizes and with various features, but you should buy that one which fulfills your every need. I am pointing few things you should consider before purchasing one.
- The container size should be good enough to clean your whole house. You don’t want to fill the container again and again to clean whole house.
- The length of power cord should be enough to cover most space. Always get the cleaner with longer cord.
- There should be multiple holes for steam from center to the edges.
- The cleaner should be able to produce enough heat to clean grime and kill germs; temperature of 200+ degrees should be good enough.
- It should be cost effective.
What are best steam cleaners for floors available in the market?
You always get the best in its category, no matter what you are buying. Here are few good steam cleaners for floors you can choose any one of them; you will not regret your choice.
Haan steam cleaners: It’s a trusted brand in the industry of steam cleaning equipment. It cost around $90-$130. The handle and the height is what people like most in it.
Bissell Steam Cleaners: This is one of the most known commercial brands which are available in the market. They are more affordable and come in wide variety and range. Small hand carried models costs around $70, while the good upright models costs around $90. If you don’t have big house this could be a perfect choice for you.